We are currently seeking an AML Business Development Manager to be part of our dynamic team helping us expand our AML Solutions business. You are an up and coming expert in the field. Working with Product Management and Marketing you will be responsible for generating net new business and achieving unit level sales targets by supporting the team with opportunity qualification, solution crafting, proposal development and onsite expertise. You will also be the voice of Uncharted AML Solutions in the media, at trade shows, conferences and events and will play a key leadership role in influencing the AML product roadmap and development priorities. Spending time in the market talking to clients to understand and identify key problems which will lead to the creation and sale of innovative solutions is the kind of work that excites you!
As a core member of a small agile team, your role will be both strategic and tactical. You will be responsible for planning and ensuring execution of sales and marketing activities. You will tag team with a Product Manager to define product requirements. You will effectively become our external evangelist for your product offering, guiding us on the marketing strategy and product positioning as well as building the sales channel.
- Cultivate relationships through client-facing and virtual activities.
- Work with Product Management and Marketing leadership to deliver sales and revenue goals for AML product line in North America.
- Develop and execute product marketing plans.
- Deliver thought leadership and create content aligned with customer interest and needs via speaking engagements, analyst interviews, publications, white papers etc.
- Provide strategic product road map guidance to product managers regarding where our solutions need to evolve to deliver compelling solutions to the market profitably.
- Analyze and develop potential partner relationships for the products.
- Facilitate delivering and executing sales via value based selling that solves specific client problems/needs in Financial Crimes and AML.
Some key attributes that will help you be successful in this role include:
- An Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline (business school a plus)
- CAMS, ACFCS or related professional designation preferred
- 5+ years of AML related consulting or business development/sales - or -
- 7+ years of AML experience at multiple major financial institutions
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present ideas and information in influential and compelling ways
- Strong technical aptitude to be able to explain product features and functionality
- Ability to understand technical solutions and translate into clear marketing positioning and collateral
- Knowledge of the AML Software Market, demonstrated ability to think strategically about a product and positioning in a marketplace
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and build effective internal and external partnerships and alliances
- Flexibility to travel within North America and Europe (up to 33%)
- Ex-Military, Intelligence or Law Enforcement a plus
To work at Uncharted, you must be able to meet Security Clearance requirements and a Police Background Check.